Thursday, January 21, 2010

G is for Going Skiing With My Cousin's

G is for Going Skiing, Skiing is one of my favorite sports. I love the motivation and the tricks involved in it. When I do a trick in skiing it feels like you are going super slow when you are doing a trick and it feels nice.

I am going to talk about my self in skiing. I started skiing at the age of 2. I hated it at first but my parents said " Eric if You keep on skiing you will feel very good and you will be very healthy". So I took there word. The first time I watched a pro ski was on TV. I found it was so cool how fast and low they would get to the ground, at age 5 - 8 I loved racing and going fast. At about age 9 My Cousin (Just call them cousins because they are our neighbors and we eat together every Sunday night) got into freestyle when he started he could do 180, 360, and 540. He was amazing I thought he was so cool, well he is still cool but anyway it was amazing. When I started freestyle I could only do 90's and if I was lucky a 180 that day. anyway back to my cousin Dolly, Dolly can do a 720, my cousin Owen can do a 900 corked out mute and my older cousin Elliot can do cork 1080. My cousin's our insane, Dolly is even better than me. She is amazing I mean 720, holy molly. I mean I can only do 360.

Starting this great new paragraph I know that you are probably going to wanna read more. I am going to talk about the ski club. I ski at Beaver Vally, Beaver Vally has one of the best freestyle parks in Ontario. It has great jumps and great rails. But I think Blue mountain is going to be a competitor this year.

Thank you for listening to my blog and Life Lesson Do the sports you truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment