Tuesday, January 12, 2010

C is for Caymon

Last year in 2009 me and my family went to the Cayman islands. It was my best trip yet, we went scuba diving, snorkeling, and most of all we got caught up in our SLEEP!!! My mom loved it. They had a golf course in the back of our hotel so she played tones of golf. Me and My dads favorite part of the trip was scuba diving. My dad and I went in to ship wrecks and through a tunnel of coral. We had a dive master tell us where to go and where not to go. When we went scuba diving we saw some great colours of fish and a big eel. My dad got some fantastic pictures of me and the fish and I think he got the eel.

The Last day what I had for lunch was a huge plate or french fries. Then my dad had a great idea!!!!!!!! "LETS GO IN THE WATER SON" and of course I agreed, so we went in the water we got to the marker and, BAM just hurled in the water. It was the worst part of the trip. All the fish were going crazy over it. They eat it all really dirty and disgusting. So there is a little high light of my trip, hope you in joyed and don't go swimming when you have just ate a plate of fries.

2 comments: