Tuesday, January 19, 2010

F is for Flying on West Jet and not Air Canada

F is for flying on West Jet, because West Jet is one of the best air line in the world.

The reason I love West Jet so much is the TVs, the speed, the way they take your luggage, and the jokes they tell at the end of the flight, HA HA. West Jet is one of the safest flights in Canada. They will take you to nice places such as the Caymans, every one loves the Caymans, or how about Florida, in Florida there's Disney, Walt Disney to be exact. Look at the sun light the rides, the hotels, every one loves a good hotel. This is the best of West Jet.

Now let me tell you why you should not take Air Canada. Air Canada takes a long time to get to your destination, they lose your luggage, sure they have touch screen TVs but they always freeze, never a good show on, and when you get off your plane. "O sorry we forgot your luggage, please come again, I mean come on really, you want us to come again, uh uh!!! I don't really think so. I mean what a waste of money, are you kidding me, THANK YOU AIR CANADA MAYBE YOU SHOULD START WAKING UP AND NOT BEING ASLEEP. Sorry about that its just AIR CANADA!!! But you know there is West Jet, o ya and I heard on the radio that West Jet is giving 50 000 dollars to Haiti. Now that is smart.

Life Lesson Choose West Jet over Air Canada!!!

I hope you felt the same way I do I hope you take West Jet over Air Canada!!! Thank you and have a great day!!! Life Lession DONT RIDE ON AIR CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment