Tuesday, January 12, 2010

B is for Basketball

B is for basketball because basketball is one of the best sports and one of toughest sports I find.

The reason I like basketball so much is the workout and how there are 2 and 3 points. The three point line is 23ft away from the basket and the 2 point line is any where in side the three point line. The thing that is hard about basketball is getting good dangles around people in a game. The reason of that being is that you can't always get around the person if they are following you, having the hands all around you, and even sometimes when they are standing still.

Some things I don't like about basketball is how there is a back court violation and a shot clock. I mean why do we really need a shot clock, I think that the player can't hold it for 20 seconds but the man is allowed to pass it and then the shot clock resets. Plus why is there a back court violation, I think the player should be able to go behind the line or even pass back to the other side, if I could fix something that's what it would be for me.

This is my first year on the basketball team, the reason I like the team is our couch Mr Snare, and my team mates Alex, Gabe, Mitch, Thomas, Marcus, Ronnie, and if I missed you just comment. This is my team and this is why I like basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment