Thursday, April 1, 2010

M is for Motocross

I love motocross so much, like so so so much. There isn't a sport in the world I like more. Motocross takes a lot of time and speed, most people think it is just sooooooo easy to ride a motocross bike, but really it is one of the greatest workouts for sports. I know what you are thinking, "typical Eric, says it is a great sport for a work out just because he loves it. Well that is not true because when I and all the pros riders sweat more than a black bear in 50°. When I race, and the gate drops I have trouble getting the hole shot, but when I get around the first turn I make a really good comeback.

Racing is hard on your body, but I love the exploration and intensity of the race. I love hitting big jumps and kickers. My top three favorite things to do in motocross is, rail a sand berm and hit jumps, pass my dad, and Win a race.

I am going to talk to you about my injuries in motocross and how they can be affective, it is very easy to break something in motocross, like your back, arms, legs, wrist, ankle, rips, and shoulder. It is hard on me and the pros body, because they are going for money, well I am not but they are.

It is important that if you are a pro to get fit and ready for this sport, just last year the pro James Stewart won 10 million dollars last year for riding a dirt bike, 10 million. That is a lot of money, but he isn't the smartest guy for handling his money, in one year he became broke, that is pretty sad, but this year he is out of the season because of a broken wrist, and now a 21 year old man has come, his name is Ryan Dungey. He has the current points lead. He has 21 points over Ryan Villopoto the second best, I am excited to see what happens this year and who will win the 2010 Supercross Championship, but personally I think Villipoto will win the outdoor Motocross Championship

The difference between Motocross and Supercross is Motocross you are outdoors in the summer and have big hills and big table tops, where in Supercross they do it in a stadium such as the Roger Center, they came to the Roger Center this year and it was amazing, seeing the Champs going for it, REALLY GOOD RACE!!!

I hope you injoied my blog post on motocross and I hope you get a chance to ride, Bye!!!


I commented on Alex's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment