Tuesday, April 20, 2010

O is for Observant

  • I'm Observant about what the conditions are like on a Motocross track
  • I'm Observant about how good the people are and how aggressive they are on the motocross track
  • I'm Observant of the jumps on the motocross track.
  • I'm Observant of when the race will be over.
  • I'm Observant as to how to make a faster lap time.
  • I'm Observant as to how to be the best in the world at motocross.
  • I'm Observant to how I can be more consistent in the rhythm sections.
  • I'm Observant to how James Stewart and Ryan Dungey got blessed with the gift being the fastest on two wheels
  • I'm Observant to how will this end up in the end
  • I'm Observant to the way my opponents are in the race
  • I'm Observant to the speed I need to win a race
  • I'm Observant to Everything on the Motocross track

2 comments:

  1. Eric I liked your blog because it was funny and very informing about you. I see that you observe a lot of things. I like how you stated your info in a manor so we could see and read it easily. Godd post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric, how is it going, this is marcus. I liked your blog about being Observant of your surroundings on the Motocross track. I find that this blog told me everything about you. I can tell that you are obsessed with dirt bikes and being on the track. I can also tell that you are very observant. I really liked you blog.

    ReplyDelete