Thursday, April 8, 2010

N is for New York City

For the Easter weekend my family and I went to New York. It was very fun. My favorite thing was the Empire State building and the pizza I had the first night; it was definitely the best pizza I have ever had in my life!!! The thing I think that is the saddest thing is seeing the twin towers being rebuilt. It is really really sad. I find the least favorite thing was the red buses, because they were sooooooooooooooooooo slow, but gave you a really nice tour.

If I had a decision to live where I am or to live in New York, I would stay where I am now, because I find New York is just a little too crowded. Both New York and Guelph have their ups and downs. New York has amazing pizza and amazing stores, where Guelph there are all my friends, family, and my favorite sport dirt biking. I find it would be hard to leave my place and to go somewhere else like New York, but I would have to think about it, like I mean the pizza, it is like an angels kiss. If any of you guys no Manhattan pizza (Alex) you would say "wow that's great pizza". and I would be like "ya I know a, but not as good as the pizza I had at New York"; and he would be like "really", and I would be like "ya". So it would be very hard for me. Another thing I would miss is having a backyard, and grass. Im sure that the schools in New York don't have the property SJK has.

New York has many things to impress you, like Macy's, or Trump Tower. If you have gone to New York, comment, if you have not been to New York you may ask questions.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Eric this is a really good post I liked how you talked about the twin towers being rebuilt we all need to keep in mind that there was a lot of people lost that day and we should never forget. Some constructive criticism I have is that you talked about the pizza and stores a couple of times, but besides that and a few other things good job keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete