Thursday, March 11, 2010

L is for Love

I love my parents because they give me so much stuff that I love to use. For instants my motocross bike, I love motocross so much it is something to die for. Another thing I love is my xbox 360. My xbox is one of my favorite things to do inside. It makes me feel like I have all my friends over and playing at one time.

When I think of my parents, I think of them as good people, well great people. They help me with everything: motocross, school, homework, skiing, and driving me to all my sporting events. I feel good when they help me, but homework and school is the most important thing. I feel they help me a lot and maybe even too much. Though I don't love the teachers, I do like how they help with my school work and they help me get a better understanding of it. The thing that has helped the most in middle school is taking out French to spend time with tutors like Mrs. Palvetzian or Mrs. Falco. They give me a lot of support and time to think about work.

Another thing I love dearest to my heart is my dog Roxy. Every night she likes to sleep at the end of my bed. After she has a bath she likes to run as fast as she can around the house to dry off. She loves swimming she just doesn't like having to jump in the water. When she jumps in the water her head goes under the water but she gets back up and starts swimming to get her yellow tennis ball. When my dog Roxy sees snow she thinks of going outside and jumping in the snow to have a good time. I love my dog Roxy and I hope she loves me too.

Well there is my Blog for this afternoon, I hope you see and know about what I love, THANKS FOR LISTINING

No comments:

Post a Comment