Monday, February 22, 2010

K is for Kite

I like Kites because it makes you see the wonderful sky and fly them all around the earth. There are some pretty amazing places to fly kites. Florida, Mexico, Italy, there are all sorts of places to fly kites. My favorite place to fly a kite is right here in Canada because the wind picks it up and takes it away. You can have a kite in the winter, but it isn't as good because the kite gets a lot of snow on it.

A year ago i got a kite from Zellers. It is so cool but then right when we got home it had a hole in it. So we took it back to Zellers and got one that really didn't have a hole in it. And then next thing I know BOOM, I was home using my kite. It was so fun I flex it around with my gram pa and my mom and dad, 1 of the greatest days of my life because I was with my awesome family having fun with them. Then we had dinner but there was one problem, I LEFT THE KITE OUT SIDE. It flew out into the lake, So my sweet dad went and started the seadoo really fast and went to go get it, nothing was wrong with it but it was a little wet. My dad was mad at me but i understand because if that happens again what happens if my dad isn't there :(. It will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment