Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I is for What I like and What not

I is for me. I am going to say what I like and what I dont like.

I like racing motocross at motopark
I like skiing freestyle at Bever valley
I like having angel hair (pasta) with butter and with tones of cheese
I like Xbox, Xbox live to be exact
I like when there is a cheackerd flag
I like wakeboarding at my cottage
I like seeing Bluray High Deffinition movies with my father and my mom
I like South Park
I like The Simpsons
I like The Cleaveland show
I like supercross
I like movie's such as Dumb and Dumber, S.W.A.T., xXx (triple X), and Avatar
and I LOVE my Mom, Dad, Uncles, Aunts, Grandpa's, and Grandma's

I don't like PS3
I don't like Peanut Butter
I don't like Blue Cheese
I don't like James Stewart
I don't like Yamaha
I don't like Desktops
I don't like Justin Bieber
I don't like the movie The Boxer
I don't like Crashing in motocross
I don't like losing
I don't like Fighting
and I don't like Axle the rockstar :(

Life lession - Do what you love Stay away from the things you hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment